Brewers Hill represents the latest addition to one of Baltimore’s most desirable urban neighborhoods – Canton. Over the past decade, the rebirth of Canton has created a community that is constantly growing and maturing, yet always maintaining the fun and free-spirited personality that accounts for its popularity.
The location of Brewers Hill provides easy access to all that Canton and downtown Baltimore have to offer.
- Close to O’Donnell Square, featuring numerous eclectic retail shops, eateries, and salons
- Within walking distance of Canton Waterfront Park, Korean Memorial Park, Patterson Park, Fells Point and Little Italy
- Directly across Boston Street from Canton Crossing, home to Target, Harris Teeter, Old Navy, Mission Barbeque, Samos, Waterfront Pantry, Red Robin and dozens of other shops and restaurants.
- More than 75 restaurants, pubs and eateries within 1-mile of the property
- Served by three fitness facilities including Merritt Athletic Club, Club Tindeco Swim & Fitness and Canton Club Health & Fitness Center
- Other nearby retail includes The Can Company with a 50,000 square foot Safeway supermarket and more than 20 retail stores and restaurants; Harbor East with Whole Foods Market and some of the city’s best retail shops and dining establishments; and the offerings of Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor
- Only 10 minutes away from the downtown central business district, Harborplace, Camden Yards and Ravens Stadium